The Freshchat-Freshdesk integration brings your support and messaging workflows together and helps your customer engagement teams in the following ways:
- Convert Freshchat conversations into Freshdesk tickets (Agents can choose between converting specific conversations into tickets or converting all conversations into tickets by default.)
- Import Freshdesk FAQ folders into the Freshchat messenger as FAQ categories
- Take the Freshchat web messenger inside Freshdesk for support teams to chat chat with website visitors and existing customers from their support helpdesk. (This needs to be enabled from your Freshdesk account.)
The Freshchat messenger inside Freshdesk helps support agents to,
- Get a complete view of their conversations - new, all assigned, assigned to me, and resolved along with any shared views they have access to.
- Assign conversations to a group or a team member.
- Respond to conversations using words, emojis, or images.
- Get contextual information like website navigation path, user profile, and a view of all related Freshdesk tickets.
- Get notified about a new conversation or response made to an ongoing one.
- Change the IntelliAssign (skill-based chat routing) status - active or disabled.
- Convert the resolved conversation into a new ticket or append to an existing one.
You can also easily navigate to the team inbox on Freshchat with a one-step click on the web messenger.