Triggered messages are sent based on user activity on your site.
- Choose Campaigns and hit Create Campaign
- Select Triggered messages
- Give a name to the triggered message you are going to send out - this name is only for your reference and will not appear anywhere else.
- The Segment card opens here. Add filters with conditions that match your requirement and hit Next
- Compose the message you want to be sent out to a visitor. You can attach images, emojis and rich text.
- Pick the channel in which you want your triggered message to appear - Channels are usually pre-configured.
- Choose team member from whose name the message needs to be sent out.
- You can check how the message will appear on your website/app from the preview section on the right side of the window.
Hit Next to continue.
- Your campaign is now set and ready to be send
- Hit Launch