With Freshchat's WordPress plugin, you can now embed the widget script on your WordPress site and speak to visitors and customers.
Here is how you setup the Freshchat widget on your WordPress site:
- Log into your WordPress.com Admin dashboard and select Plugins.
- You will be shown a list of plugins that you already have installed.
- Navigate to the search tab on the right and search for Freshchat.
- The Freshchat Plugin will be shown.
- Click Install button.
- Once installed, click Activate to activate the plugin.
- You can also manually activate the plugin by following the instructions from here.
- Once you activate the plugin, it will be available on the side panel of your WordPress account Admin page.
- Select Freshchat and choose Freshchat is Enabled option.
- Add the Freshchat widget code by logging in to your Freshchat account and copying the widget code from the Wordpress Integration page here.
- Hit Save Changes.
- Your plugin has now been installed.
- Your plugin will now appear under Installed Plugins in your WordPress.com dashboard.
- It will also appear on your WordPress page.
In case you have any issue with the integration, checkout our troubleshooting video here.