Install Freshchat on your Shopify website:
It takes only a few simple steps to install Freshchat onto your Shopify website. With the Freshchat widget on your page, you can convert all your website visitors into customers by having meaningful, context-driven conversations.
If you’re trying Freshchat out for the first time, you will have to set up an account for yourself:
- To set up your account, sign up from the Freshchat homepage
- Once you sign up, you will directly be taken into the product with a 30-day free trial and enjoy all the benefits of being on the Freshchat Garden plan for free
- After your free trial is over, you can choose the plan that will best suit your business' needs.
Installing Freshchat on your Shopify webpage:
- Once you have logged into your Freshchat account, navigate to Settings --> Integrations --> Shopify
- Click on 'go here' to be taken to shopify.freshchat.com
- Now enter your Shopify domain information. Upon hitting the 'Install' option, you will be taken to an installation landing page.
- Select 'Install App'
- Enter Token information into the code before embedding it on your site.
You can get your token information by navigating to Setting --> Web Messenger --> Token
- Upon entering token details, hit Save
The Freshchat Web Messenger will now be displayed on the bottom right corner of all your website pages on your Shopify site. You can now chat with all your website visitors and users.