1. Freshchat supports two types of co-browsing: i) View only and ii) View and Control. Agents can request access for either one of them.
2. Agent cannot see or control any other tab or page at the user’s end, apart from the current one for which the user has given permission to the agent to co-browse.
3. Agent can view or control the current tab or page only with explicit permission from the user.
4. User can take back control at any point in time.
5. Freshchat does not track and store any private information the user might have on the site being co-browsed.