Freshchat acts as a full-fledged support portal for your business enquiries on Facebook Messenger with advanced features like IntelliAssign, Smart Plugs, Chrome Notifications and a host of other features. Freshchat essentially scales your support to interact with and handle incessant incoming messages on Facebook Messenger without having to increase your manpower. When a user sends a text on your Messenger inbox, the agents will receive it in their Freshchat inbox from where they can reply to all customer queries and issues. The user will receive it as a message on their Messenger app. Multiple agents working on different issues can handle them all from one place, as Freshchat acts as the perfect chat support tool that helps you manage your presence on Facebook.
To integrate your Freshchat app with Facebook Messenger, follow the steps below:
1. Login to your Freshchat web app.
2. Go to Settings > Integrations
3. Select Facebook
4. Click Connect
5. Enter you Facebook account credentials and login
6. Click Continue
7. You can Choose what you allow from your Facebook page in the next screen
8. Next, select the required checkboxes and click OK
9. Your Facebook account is now linked to your Freshchat account
10. Move the Status toggle to connect your page
11. You can map conversations from from each Facebook page to a particular group by selecting it from the Assign Chats to Specific Groups drop-down.