We have updated our Terms of Service (“ToS”), Privacy Notice (“Notice”) and Data Protection Addendum (“DPA”) which will become effective on March 18, 2019. Here’s a quick look at what has changed.
What are the main changes to the ToS?
You will find that we have, inter alia,
- introduced new supplemental terms when you use our new Organization feature,
- clarified that you will be eligible for pro-rated refunds if we are in material breach of the ToS,
- differentiated between suspension and termination of your account and consequences of your account’s termination,
- introduced a new definition relating to our product, Freshconnect.
What are the changes to the Privacy Notice?
You will notice that we have, inter alia,
- we have addressed our privacy practices around using third parties to gather information about you or receive feedback from you,
- clarified our compliance with the Privacy Shield Framework set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
Are there any changes to the product or service?
We have introduced a new feature called Organization which groups of all your accounts hosted in the same region for easy administration and security management. Otherwise, we still offer the same service and will continue to add amazing new features to improve the customer engagement and support experience.
Are there any changes to the pricing and payment terms?
No, your pricing and payment terms do not change.
Is the free plan still free?
Yes, it is. We are proud of the 1000s of startups that use our products to support their customers and we will continue to support this cause.
I have signed an Addendum or a Master Service Agreement with Freshworks. Does this update apply to me?
The changes made to our ToS do not apply to you. Unless you have been notified otherwise through an in-product notification, You will continue to be governed by the the Addendum or Master Services Agreement you have signed with us.