If you are unable to convert a Freshchat conversation into a Freshdesk ticket, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- The Agent's role has been switched from Admin to some other role, their access has been changed from global to group level or they have been moved from being a full time agent to an occasional agent.
- If there are mandatory fields added for ticket creation.
- If the API limits have been reached.
- If the customer email ID is not valid (spelling error, email format error, etc)
Or, you can find the exact error by following these steps:
1. Right click on the ticket creation pop-up menu. Select Inspect element.
2. Go to Network tab. Click on Create Ticket and Resolve.
You will be able to see a failed network call highlighted in red. Check the response for this call, it will be your exact error.
You can now debug the issue. If you are not able to, you can share this error message with us along with a screenshot of the entire page with timestamp and conversation URL if you want us to debug it for you.