We have updated our Privacy Notice ("Notice") that will take effect from 1 October, 2019. We encourage you to read our Notice completely and reach out to us if you have any questions. Here's a quick look at what's changed.
Freshworks may share your personal data as follows:
- With third party assisting Freshworks in providing you the Service(s) ("Sub-Processors listed here). Our Sub-Processors are given access to Customer's Account and Service Data only as reasonably necessary to provide the Service(s) and will be subject to confidentiality obligations in their service agreements;
- With third party service providers providing services such as research and analytics, marketing and data enrichment or for them to reach out to you on our behalf;
- With third-party payment processors who process your credit card and other payment information for Freshworks but are otherwise not permitted to store, retain or use such information;
- With third party partners for the purpose of assisting us in onboarding you and providing any further support needed to use our Service(s);
- With sponsors of contests for which you register;
- With third-party social media networks, advertising networks and websites;
- With affiliates within Freshworks and companies that we will acquire in the future when they are made part of the Freshworks group for customer support, marketing, technical operations, account management or organizational purposes and to provide, enhance and improve the Services; and
- If we are involved in a merger, reorganization or other fundamental corporate change with a third party, or sell/buy a business unit to/from a third party, or if all or a portion of our business, assets or stock are acquired by a third party, with such third party including at the due diligence stage. In accordance with applicable laws, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any transfer of Personal Data to unaffiliated third party.
All such transfers are covered by the service agreements with the relevant recipients and we have taken appropriate safeguards to ensure that your Personal Data will remain protected in accordance with this Privacy Notice. Further details can be provided upon request."