We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
If you're an Admin in Freshchat, you can create custom statuses for your Agents using the Agent Status feature.
Agent Status enables agents to update their real-time availability as status and it allows Admins to better understand how each agent spends their time daily.
For example, custom agent statuses can be 'In a Meeting', 'Away for Coffee Break', or 'On a Call'.
Freshchat comes with two default Agent statuses,
Active on IntelliAssign
A quick guide to setting up Agent Status in your account:
- To setup Agent Status, go to Admin > Agent Status
- To enable new agent statuses, click ‘New Status’.
Note: As an admin, you can toggle the agent status feature as disabled/enabled. Agents can only use the default statuses when keeping them disabled.
- Give a name to the custom status and select an Emoji. Click Create.
- The agent status created can be edited or deleted by clicking on the edit or delete icon.
How can agents update their status:
- Agents can update their status by clicking on their profile at the top right corner of the screen and selecting the respective status from the dropdown.
- Agents can see their current status next to their profile picture at the top right corner.
- Agents will receive a notification when they change their status.
Important points to note:
This feature is not available for Omnichannel yet
The two default statuses cannot be edited or deleted
You can create a maximum of 25 agent statuses
Any Agent Status other than ‘Active on Intelliassign’ will be considered as ‘Inactive’ for the IntelliAssign chat assignment
Once the agent chooses a status, it will remain the same until the agent changes it
Reports such as Agent Status data can be obtained using Extract API or webhooks
Refer to the attached file to understand how you can use webhooks and Extract APIs to generate reports on agent status