We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
Multiselect allows your customers to select more than one option as applicable while conversing with your bot. Restricting customers to a single select radio button might not work out for some use-cases.
A few example use-cases:
- For retail businesses: the customer can have questions or issues with multiple items in an order or choose to request a refund for various orders they’d placed earlier.
- For travel agencies: your customers can choose to have multiple items done in one conversation, such as pre-book their meals, upgrade their seats, and opt for priority check-in for their flight.
- For banks: customers can choose to apply for a debit card, credit card, and checkbook at one go.
Multiselect is available for the following input types:
A quick guide to enabling Multiselect
- Open the flow where you want to enable Multiselect > Click on +Get Response in the dialog from wherever you need your customers to pick their choices.
- If you pick any of the input options that support Multiselect (carousel, drop-down, or button), you will see the Multiselect checkbox.
- Click the checkbox to enable your customers to select multiple choices. When enabled for a dialog, you can also configure conditional flows under the Conditions tab — based on the values selected.
Our example is a typical support use-case, where Multiselect has been enabled for the Button input type.