We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
We've built the self-service widget to make it easier for your customers to help themselves while sharing the necessary information with your chatbot. To start using the self-service widget, finish setting up your bot flows, navigate to Deploy > Deploy options > Self-service widget > Save.
Click here to learn more about customizing the self-service widget.
When you use the self-service widget, you get all of the features from the unified bot builder but might miss out on some Freshchat specific features. The features that you get include:
- Dropdowns that offer multiple options for the customer to pick
- Carousels that offer multiple options with detailed information (such as a description, image, URL, etc. for each option)
- Rich text inputs to customize your messages with a rich text editor to format your text
- Quick actions, such as predefined buttons or a widget menu
- Trigger actions on your customer’s end through client-side actions
- Custom properties to offer contextual help.
Note: Some of Freshchat 's features built for human conversations are unavailable with this widget meant for self-service.
When you use the self-service widget, you won’t be able to use features like push messages, FAQs, or Topics.
We've noticed that these features are used to facilitate conversations, as opposed to self-service. We've taken these features made for conversing with agents and packaged them into the Conversations widget.