We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
You can convert Freshchat conversations into support tickets on Freshdesk Support Desk and Freshservice. You can also share FAQs from Freshdesk in your conversations.
- To do this, you must have integrated Freshchat with Freshdesk Support Desk or Freshservice.
- When you click Resolve and Create Ticket a pop-up box with auto populated ticket fields will appear based on your configuration.
- You can save the conversation as a new ticket or append it to an existing ticket.
Note: You can also convert an incoming conversation into leads in Freshsales by enabling Freshchat-Freshsales integration.
What to do when you are offline?
- You can set up bots to deflect and resolve incoming conversations. However, if the customer requires to talk to an agent, you can set up a bot to collect the necessary information outside business hours. Agents could follow up via email once they are available.
- You can also automatically convert conversations that come in when you are offline / away into a Freshdesk ticket. You can learn more about setting up the offline experience here.
- Alternatively, you can also do a bulk engagement with your out-of-office messages and resolve them in one go. Select multiple conversations and click Resolve to push them all as tickets into Freshdesk Support Desk.