We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
With the Answer Settings tab, your bot can learn from the FAQs you set up in Freshchat and engage in small talk for a better conversational experience.
The Answer Settings tab can be accessed by navigating to your bot > Answers > Configure > Answer Settings.
Toggle on Enable Answers will enable your bot to send out FAQ articles and questions configured in your bot.
Learn from your FAQs
When you switch on this toggle, your bots will make use of your Freshchat FAQs to offer more relevant answers to your customers' questions. When a customer asks a question, the bot will look for any Answers that match the intent of the customer's questions. If a suitable answer is not available, the bot will share content from the FAQs.
- First navigate to FAQ and use the Add FAQ button to create FAQs. Type in your content and hit Publish
- Apart from the Answers module in Freshchat, you can use these FAQs to help your customers with self-service on the widget.
- Once you've added your FAQs, navigate to Answers, toggle Learn from your FAQs to ON and click the Save button.
- Use the bot builder to add the Transfer to Answers action to trigger the Answers module.
- Now, when your customers reach out to you, your bot can help them with a response from your FAQ.
When you switch on this toggle, your bot will make small talk with your customers, offering them a more humanized bot experienced, as opposed to a straightforward question-answer type of interaction. You can choose to use Small Talk to make your bots to sound friendlier and more human-like.