We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
Freshdesk Messaging (Freshchat) is GDPR compliant and to help our customers achieve GDPR compliance we have included some options in Freshdesk Messaging (Freshchat).
If your role is Account Owner in Freshdesk Messaging you will be able to see GDPR on your Freshdesk Messaging Admin page.
Go to Admin > GDPR
Under General Settings you can choose to
- Opt out of analytics and will we stop pushing any data to third party analytical tools
- Not save your users’ IP address, but if you select this option we won’t track your user’s location and you can’t use the filter by country option to run campaigns for example.
- Not fetch data from user’s social media profiles
Under Users, you can,
- Request user data for a specific user, and
- Forget the user, when you choose this the user and all their data will be permanently deleted from your Freshdesk Messaging (Freshchat) account.
You can also delete a team member or your Freshchat account by contacting us at email@example.com.