We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
Every conversation your customer has with your bot is recorded on the Conversations page. You can view all the messages exchanged between your bot and the customer on this page in real-time. Apply the necessary filters to deep dive into the conversations to get customer details, view activity logs, and API calls made by the bot.
- Navigate to the Conversations menu to see all the past conversations between your bot and your customers.
- You can also use the filters (such as by time, conversation status, customer details, or the external conversation ID) available on the right to customize and view just a list of tickets you want to see or start working on
- All current, ongoing, and resolved conversations are listed here.
- You can also choose to use the search bar to search for a particular conversation and get more details about it.
- In the conversation list, you will be able to view:
- Conversation ID: Unique ID that is given to every conversation
- Customer Name: The name of the customer who interacted
- Time: When the conversation was initiated
- Status: Status in which the conversation is (Open, Closed, New, etc.)
- New: When the customer has not initiated/replied to the conversation.
- Open: When the customer replies in the conversation.
- Closed: When the current conversation is ended or resolved.
- Define the necessary filters on the right panel to view the desired list of conversations. You can also reset all the filters you set up and start fresh
- Time - Either a custom time range or one of the predefined default time frame
- Conversation status - New or Open or Closed or Closed by customer
- Customer - The name of the customer
- External conversation ID - A unique ID given to the conversation based on your bot's location (webpage, mobile app, etc.)
- Once you’ve filtered through the conversations or searched through the conversations, you can click on the conversation card to view the complete conversation. On this page, you will view three different tabs: Messages, Activity Logs, and API calls.
Here, you will be able to see every message exchanged between the bot and your customer. You can also click on the messages to navigate to the respective flow that was triggered. You can use this to diagnose and fix the flow that you want your customers to experience.
Clicking on the activity logs page, you’ll be able to find a log of all the activities of that conversation, with the last activity displayed first. You will be able to see exactly
- when each message was sent,
- what actions were triggered,
- what conditions were checked for any remote API calls were made, and
- error messages relating to what went wrong where so you can revisit your bot configuration.
The API calls page will show you all the API calls triggered for that conversation. These API calls are based on your configurations under the API library. You can click on the respective log to see the API call that was made, the call status, and the response parameters that were passed.
For all tabs mentioned above, there is a common properties pane on the right. You’ll find the contact details and conversation details.
- Contact details display the customer’s ID, IP address, landing URL, and network
- Conversation information will contain the conversation ID, status, and bot version
Any custom properties that you set will also appear here.