We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
When you use the conversation widget from Freshchat to deploy your bot, your customers will be able to use Topics. Topics are specific messaging channels that your customers can use to connect to your team. Depending on the Topic, you can offer specific support. If you’re using bots, you can trigger a different bot flow for each Topic.
Note: Only the conversations widget can be connected to Freshchat Topics. To know more about the difference between the conversations widget and the self-service widget, click here
- While building your bot, select Web - Conversations Widget as your channel.
- Set up your bots with the bot builder, making sure to build specific bot flows for each Topic that you want to deploy your bots on.
- When you are satisfied with your bot, Publish the bot. You can see a Deploy option on the top right after you publish the bot.
- As you click deploy, you will be redirected to conversation topics.
- If you already haven't already configured your Topics, click (+) Topic. If you have already configured your topics, click on the topic name. Either way, you'll land on the Topic settings page, and you can start editing it.
- On this page, toggle the Trigger a bot and pick the bot that you built with the specific flows designed for this Topic. You will be able to pick from only those bots which are created for the channel you selected in the first step.
- When a customer reaches the widget and opens the topic, they will be greeted by your bot