We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
API’s are used to communicate with various systems to pull information in & out of bots. This report gives you an overview of the API performance.
It helps you determine the number of API calls made by each flow, each conversation, and each bot. It gives you the list of API calls that were succeeded and failed with which you can moderate the API commands. It is also important to know the traffic flow of the API calls made in a certain period to streamline the bot flows.
A quick guide to accessing this report
- Click on Reports > Bot performance > API's - Overview & Performance report
- Use the dropdown on the right top corner in the reports pane to switch to the Editing mode from Viewing mode.
- Choose the required filters and get the data.
Some of the filters with which you can analyze the API calls are :
- Status: You can see how many API calls failed, succeeded, or were not attempted.
- Ticket ID: You can see how many messages were exchanged in a particular ticket ID.
- Time taken: You can see the amount of time taken to get a response when you make an API call.
- Response Date: This will give you the API response on a particular date. The data can be filtered for the response date based on different time periods (weekly, monthly, yearly).
- Customer: You can filter the API calls made for a particular customer.
- Name: You can see which API file was used for the call.
- Flow: You can filter the API calls used in each bot flow.
- Time period: You can get the number of messages every day, month, year, week, and hour of the day.
You can also create your own API's Overview & Performance report by applying widgets, filters, visualization, and much more. Learn how to build your own report,