We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
As Administrators, you are often restricted to viewing your reports based on the available metrics and ticket fields. Filters help you refine your reporting, giving a partial understanding of your bot performance. To gain deeper insights relevant to your business, you need more than just filters to harness your customer support data the way you want.
That’s why we have introduced Custom Reporting in Freshbots to help you build reports the way you want, with minimal effort, all by yourself. It offers the flexibility to pick the metric(s) you want to study, the adaptability to select the right filters you want to apply, and the capability to employ the perfect dimensions to analyze your data.
Finding the widgets for the report
You will be able to view the widget library on the right panel. In case you are not able to see the panel, click on icon to display the widget library. You will be able to add a list of reporting widgets specific to your helpdesk across four modules:
- API Response
Under each module, there will be various widgets for you to choose from. You can use the search widgets bar to find a particular widget quickly. Before searching, remember to select the module from which you want to pick a widget. For example here are the widgets for the 'Conversations' module :
Adding widgets to the report
Once you have chosen a widget, drag and drop it on the report canvas. The widget will auto-load based on the preset metrics, filters, and group-bys.
Note: If ‘No data!’ appears on a widget, it means you don’t have any data related to the widget.
- You can increase or decrease any widget size by clicking and dragging its bottom right corner. If you want to place it elsewhere on the report canvas, hover over the widget title to drag it wherever you want.
- If you want to place the widgets in a spacious manner, you can add another canvas in the same report.
- Click near Page 1 at the bottom. In the newly created canvas, add the necessary widgets.
- To rename or delete the page, click on the downward arrow near the Page number.
Handling the widget
Click on the that appears once you hover over the widget. There will be four options:
- Edit widget
- Change visualization
- Add to report
- Remove the widget
- If you want to go back to report canvas, click back icon near the widget title.
- To change the way the data appears, click on the dropdown on the top right corner of the chart and select from a range of visualizations– bar chart, horizontal bar chart, donut chart, a summary table, tabular, line chart (for date-based) and text (for time-based).
Choosing this option will give you a list of visualizations you can select from. Click on the visualization you like and the widget will change accordingly– bar chart, horizontal bar chart, line chart (for date-based), donut chart, summary table and tabular.
Once your report is ready, you can Export, Schedule or Present the report.
- Export: The export of the report will be sent to your email address
- Schedule: The export can be scheduled on a timely basis and can be sent automatically to multiple people.
- Present this report: The export can be instantly presented within the UI.